You will have at least 2 years’ experience in Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Estate Litigation. You will be working closely with one Associate.
Whilst the role offered is full-time, we will consider part-time options for an outstanding applicant.
The role is varied and will depend on your experience, but a typical day might look something like this:
- Meet with the team leader to discuss priorities for the day and week
- Review client instructions to prepare drafts of Wills, EPAs & AHDs for final sign off by Associate
- Organising NOITA adverts, preparing filings for Probate or Letters of Administration, etc
- Answering client queries, reverting to Associate where required
- Information gathering for estate litigation matters
- Drafting family provision application documents
- Working with our Client Intake section to triage and respond to potential client queries
- Estate planning signing appointments
- Ensuring all task completion dates are recorded and monitored
- Invoicing as required
With a strong emphasis on the latest technology to deliver efficient work practices, our paperless document management system allows flexibility for personnel and transparency for clients.
You will be self-motivated with a strong ability to organise, keep tasks on track, be willing to learn, have a commitment to excellence and show initiative. It is essential that the candidate have a good team spirit together with a flexible attitude. Attention to detail and accuracy are essential to this role.
Experience in property practice is desirable, as is a JP (Qual) or C.Dec qualification.