What we offer
You will receive an attractive salary with an opportunity to grow and develop in a growing team. In this role, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Mentoring from the team’s two experienced Senior Associates;
- A ready-made marketing platform;
- A staff wellness programme;
- An annual professional development budget for conferences, memberships and events;
- Wellness coach;
- An opportunity to contribute to the firm’s publications;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Paralegal and administrative support;
- Business development & staff introduction bonuses;
- Well-developed management and operational processes, systems & platforms;
- A comprehensive EAP;
- Excellent training manager and programs;
- Fantastic systems and processes;
- Free day of leave for your Birthday to celebrate your special day
- A fun working environment where achievements and anniversaries are celebrated; and
We strongly support continuous learning for all staff with ample opportunities to improve their skills and experience. We are always evaluating our systems and processes to deliver the greatest efficiency and customer satisfaction.
About the role
Due to strong growth, we have an opportunity in our team for a passionate and motivated Estates Lawyer. In this role, you will work with leaders in your field and you will be given the opportunity for exposure across all aspects of Estates law and practice.
About you and what you will bring to the role
It is expected that the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- a passionate approach to Wills & Estates Law;
- 3 – 5 years post admission experience in Queensland;
- motivated to achieve financial performance benchmarks;
- ability to manage client relationships;
- a desire to keep current with developments in the field for example by reading cases as they are published;
- excellent communication and critical thinking skills; and
- a persistent work ethic with constant attention to detail.
This role is for someone who is passionate about work in this field and looking to take the next step up in their legal career.